We hope that you never have to complain about our products or services, however, we accept that on some occasions things can go wrong. Where we're at fault, we want to put things right as quickly as possible and will apologise to you.
In the first instance
Complaints may be made via several methods:
- Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7778 9302. (Calls cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number. They may also count towards any inclusive minutes in a phone contract in the same way as 01 and 02 calls). Office hours are: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30.
- Post: Equals Money, 3rd Floor, 68 Vintners Place, London EC4V 3BJ
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide us with your name and email address registered with us and the reason for your concern. Also include as much relevant information as possible to assist us. We will try to resolve your problem whenever possible within 24 hours.
If we are unable to resolve the matter within 24 hours we will record this as a formal complaint within our internal complaints procedure to be dealt with as follows:
- Upon receipt of your formal complaint we will issue a prompt acknowledgement if we are unable to respond in full within five working days
- Based on the nature of your concerns and the information provided we will use all the information at our disposal to investigate and resolve your complaint. We may need to contact you for further information as part of this process if it will help us to resolve the issue.
Resolving your complaint
A full and final response will be issued within 15 working days (35 days in exceptional circumstances) from the date we receive your initial complaint, setting out our understanding of your concerns and a possible resolution.
If we are unable to issue our full and final response within 15 working days (35 days in exceptional circumstances) we will write to you to update you on the progress of the investigation and the expected resolution date.
We are committed to ensuring all complaints are fairly addressed. However, if you are still unhappy with the outcome of our full and final response, or if 15 working days (35 days in exceptional circumstances) have passed and we have been unable to respond, you have the following options:
- If you prefer, or if you feel you have additional information to support your complaint, let us know as we would welcome the opportunity to help resolve the matter in full
- Alternatively, you may have the option to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an impartial review and would need to do so within 6 months of our final response.
Financial ombudsman service details
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Telephone: 0300 123 9 123